Monday, July 30, 2007


I made a sad realization the other day when Scott and Abel were getting packed up to go to Maine; that this is the first year in ten that I won't make it up to Vacationland. There may have been one year while we were in Las Vegas that we missed, but I am pretty sure we made it up at some point when we were home for a visit. The first time I visited Scott's family we had just started dating and it really was that long ago, ten years! I remember thinking, people actually live here all the time? A place like that is what I imagined books were designed from. Next year I will have more time and already looking forward to the blueberry pancakes and rambling through the streets of Portland. So sad. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Sigh.

I know how you feel.

When I am in Maine, one thought goes through my mind over and over again: "Why is it, again, that I don't live here anymore?"

Sad.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home