Wednesday, June 06, 2007


Last night as Abel and I walked to the park in the freezing air I noticed his eyes starting to turn red. Then his nose started running. He was getting whiney and tired quickly. I chalked it all up to the fact that it was less than 55 degrees out. When we got home my throat started getting that weird tickle and my head got all foggy. An hour after that Scott started saying he felt kind of sick. It was all freakish. Now we all have colds. They are tolerable but enough to make you want to lay on the couch and drool.

I left work early and Scott and I laid on the couch as Abel jumped on us. He is apparently not as whiney as his parents. I am thankful that a little cold is the only complaint I have. It will not ruin me or my week. Ah, puffs plus. Have to get to bed early so I can get up early to go running. That will be oh-so-fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Well, I hope the run helped to drain your sinuses... you feel gross when you get started, but I always felt better when I got done! Hope you feel better soon!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home