Tuesday, May 29, 2007


Abel is my bud. We had much fun together today planting seeds in our small slab of a garden. I mixed the dirt with some fresh stuff then made little holes. He then plunked peas and beans in and helped me cover them with roughly one inch of dirt. We also planted some zucchini seeds in smaller pots to replant. He kept asking me when they will grow. He was excited to use his new toddler sized spade to help me replant little pink flowers. Now we have planted, with the help of Tyler... cherry tomatoes, regular sized tomatoes, basil, dill, parsley, spearmint, chives, lavender, green beans, peas, zucchini and some flowers.

Oh, and we are almost done painting. Just the built-in bench left. It would be cool to have seen that railing minus the layers and layers of paint. If I were only that much more crazy.

I love being home. Now, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home