Tuesday, March 20, 2007



Things that made me grin today...

~ Abel told me I am his best friend in the whole world.

~ My niece was actually awake when I held her and looked me in the eyes for the first time!

~ I started work at 7am (not grinning) and got to leave at 4 (grinning).

~ Watching Abel interact with friends at dinner.

~ Scott asked me if he could do my laundry.

~ Getting to say "10-4" three times on the radio while out in the field today and my partner rolling her eyes.

~ A friend stopped by to drop off DVDs just because she knows I will enjoy them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

You made Violet grin too. ;)

11:25 AM  
Blogger Bridgette said...

Hi Tracey!
Glad to hear of all the fun things that made you smile - especially your moment with Violet. I'm sure that was sweet. Also, glad to hear that you're plugging away at your training. Keep up the good work! Just remember that you're going to accomplish something that most people haven't even considered doing. A lot of the time, I would sing, pray or just talk to myself while I ran. It made it a little easier - even if I did look crazy. :0)

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home