Tuesday, October 10, 2006

rule #4

I have a co-worker who has strict policies about dealing with her peeps:

joey- hand extended (trying to make a good first impression)

PO- "One of my rules is I don't shake hands."

joey- "Um, why not?"

PO- "Because of germs."

joey- "Um, oh."

....later that afternoon on the phone....

joey's mom- "Is this joey's PO?"

PO- "Yes."

joey's mom- "Are you a racist?"

PO- "Absolutely not!"

joey's mom- "Then why did you tell my son you won't shake his hand because he is German!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

HahahahaHAHA!

7:25 PM  
Blogger JKrez27 said...

As a German afraid of germs I laughed out loud!

2:25 PM  
Blogger bethanybeams said...

Wow. This sounds like something from MY work. Good times.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Matthew D. Keller said...

oh dear....

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home