Tuesday, October 10, 2006

sappy and true



I am a sucker for three-day weekends. I think I have figured out what is most valuable when working full time...time off. I would take a week if you gave it to me but three days is not so bad either. Saturday was a great day full of things to do. You know, fall things. Pumkins, bonfires and coffee with buds. Sunday was a great family day. Visiting family and the ones I am stuck here with.;) Plus church buds and LOST. Monday was cleaning, relaxing, walking and cooking. Scott painted most of the porch and let me play with Abel all day. All of those things are what make me smile. Then to top it off, at dinner last night Abel was very pleased with the soup I made and contently said, "I love you, Mama. What a wonderful day." I literally cried in my soup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home