Thursday, October 05, 2006

sweet decades (after 20)

The best part of having birthdays that end in 0, or so I am learning, is that you get cool presents. Scott got me a new bathroom vanity and faucet! Anyone that has had the pleasure of sitting on our toilet and staring at the old one should be very happy for me. The previous owner of this house, although a sweet soul, was indeed lacking in his plumbing ability. This means that every plumbing job that Scott has redone in all of the three units has required some sort of saw. I am not sure at how quick of a pace the new stuff will be in place but I still like looking at it sitting in the living room.

I have also already received a membership to the increasingly cool Strong Museum, clothes and money... oh, and my birthday is still seven days away. Heavens above!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Happy Birthday :) 30... now you're all grown up!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home