Wednesday, September 13, 2006

squints

It is just one of those nights where I really want to be curled under my covers and snoring but for some insane reason I am sitting slouched over the computer staring. Sometimes I just can't move and I read every word on all my bookmarked sites without closing my eyes. I don't understand it but I decided to do something while staring...so I am typing.

Lora came home and is doing very well so far, that is the biggest relief of my life. She is exhausted and slowly gaining her strength back. We are feeding her like a lumber jack on steroids and she is looking better every day. Now we are hoping her incision heals well and quickly. Seeing her hurting was torture. I am glad she is smiling again.

I have a lot more to write, but not now. Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Ha, I can relate to that "there are about a billion things I would rather/should be doing but instead I will sit here and stare at the computer screen" feeling. I think it is the result of a mind full of too many details; you involuntarily downshift out of pure necessity. I'm so glad Lora is doing better. I can't wait to see you soon! Maybe we should make a pie... (AND TAKE A PICTURE OF IT, OF COURSE.) Love you!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home