Saturday, August 19, 2006

smelly no more

This morning I realized two things. One being that I haven't been home all day for over a month. Two being that our house smells like rotten. Yes, rotten is a noun.

I knew it was bad when Abel was very enthusiastic about pitching in to help clean. I am sorry to all the people who have been over this week. It wasn't pretty. Scott is great at keeping the dishes in a clean state and doing all the laundry during the week. I have been doing the detail stuff- like vacuuming under the couch- on weekends.

Oh, and another great thing happened today. We bought a new couch! This will help the rotten. Our old couch will be on the curb if any homeless person wants it. Thanks to Jake and a few moves it is a sink/stink hole. There is reason #2 to visit this week. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Cool! You got a new couch. Post a picture! What color?

9:20 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh, that makes me feel so much better. I thought it was only my house that smelled like rotten!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home