Monday, February 12, 2007



A co-worker had something fun happen to him today. Here is the setting... PO observing person peeing in cup for urine screen and something is off. Here is the conversation...

PO: "Ok, hand me the cup."

Matt: "Here ya go."

PO: "Why does this cup feel cold?"

Matt: "Don know." - smirking

PO: "Is this your urine?"

Matt: "Of course it is!"

PO: sticking the test stick in the cup- "Alright, I'll give you this one."
...

PO: "It's positive for morphine. Is herion your new drug of choice?"

Matt: freaking out- "Dude, that's not my pee!"

PO: " Oh, really? You were just swearing up and down it is your pee."

Matt: freaking out more- "No, man, I just bought that off a guy for $60!"

PO: "Aw, too bad."

Matt: " I swear I REALLY am clean!"

PO: laughing

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Pffffff, ha ha ha ha. What a moron. Ay yi yi. And now he's out sixty bucks, too!!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

That's dang funny!!!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home