Tuesday, January 30, 2007

For some reason I thought the beginning of '07 was going to be somewhat mild in busyness. Abel being sick, baby showers, work, planning an indoor rock climbing event, Scott being busy with church and the cafe, plus running 35 miles takes a lot of time. Luckily, Abel is starting to feel a bit better.

Work has been an absolute nut house. I am relieved of the 20 sex offender cases that I was covering for another officer, which is a positive thing. Now I get to inherit 45 new cases on top of the 52 I will have left. I will be flailing again for awhile, especially since most of the cases I am going to inherit need a ton o' work.

Thankfully, once Lora has her baby I will take a couple of days off to be a part of the celebrating! Here is a pic of a project I just completed in time for her first shower...



It is the maternal lines and female hatchlings from both sides of the family (with a space for her little ones). It was fun to make but made her cry. Sorry, Lolo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

What a beautiful present!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home