Sunday, March 05, 2006

long week

I am feeling kind of stressed. My Grandmother is not doing well. My sister and I went to Buffalo this weekend for a quick visit. It was stressful. I wish we were able to be more available to my mom in order to help. She is currently her full-time nurse. I do not want to imagine the pain my mom feels dealing with the day to day frustration and sadness.

This job junk is getting on my nerves. I am pretty good at relaxing about stuff until it is time to make the actual decision. But, this time the little steps are taking over. Just found out last week that I need to move my GRE testing date up due to a huge snafu in my grad school application, so no time to study. I have to take it no later than this thursday and pay $40 extra bucks for their kindness of moving it up. If anyone has any quick study tips for this one let me know...quickly. The thing that drives me even more batty is I may not even be going back to school, but yet it needs to be done because there is a slight chance.
More to come on all of that soon.

Abel is surely a bright spot. Except for this morning when he rolled out of bed at 4:10 in the am. To his defense, he didn't really like the idea all that much either. Poor guy has a sinus infection. He is sleeping soundly now though and was a in a great mood all morning despite the lack of sleep.

Lord, hear my prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Just want you to know that we're thinking of you! You'll do fine on the GRE's. I'm glad you have such a bright spot! :) Love you!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

T-money! I hope things with your grandma are okay. I'm so sorry you have to carry that. It is so hard. GRE's - don't let them stress you. Standardized Testing is a cruel joke created by 'the man' to keep people like us down (sounds kinda good anyway!)...seriously though, do the best you can and that's all you can do. I love you buddy. Thank the lord for Abel-baby!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home