Monday, February 27, 2006

Is this a joke?

I have been on hold with the GRE registration line for 1 hour 48 minutes and 38 seconds. I need to try to move up my testing date due to a long story. This is turning it into a longer story.

If I have to listen to bad 70's music and "Thank you for continuing to hold, all representatives are busy assisting other callers. Your call will be answered in the order it was received." much longer I will cut off my soar ear and beat the receiver with it. Because to make this even more enjoyable, my work phone doesn't have speaker phone. Think my supervisor is coming...



Edited to add an update...
after 2 hours sixteen minutes and 15 seconds I hung it up. Good Grief.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

That's insanity!

You're right a speaker phone would be very handy!

Nice to meet you Tracey.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

That is insane. There HAS to be a different number you can call, or something. I am impressed that you lasted two hours, 16 minutes! Unbelievable.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home