Tuesday, February 21, 2006

wishful wonder twins

The new Amazing Race premiers next Tuesday 9pm, CBS! This is the show I vow to be on before I die or it does. Pure reality, marvelous entertainment. Loads of cold cash.

My sis, Lo, and I would be great contestants because we have seen every bloomin episode, would be ridiculously competitive and have formulated many smart maneuvers, for sure. I guess we wouldn't be all that interesting as a pair. The whole twin thing has already been played, and we don't have any severe bitterness going on and don't really like to ridicule each other more than is necessary for sisters. Although, I could probably zing her a few times for her map reading and she can't drive a stick (well) so I could see me trying to do both on the European side of the rode and her screaming in the back. Maybe that would make for a good video! Then she could yell at me for being the stupid twin because she is much more well versed in the ways of world travel. Man, I can't even pretend to be interesting enough for them to want us.

I guess the last tape we submitted of us running all over Ellison park and playing handball didn't do it for the producers. shrug.

Be sure to tune in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home