Wednesday, January 11, 2006

the PSYCHOLOGY of SCHOOL

I just received my second application for grad school in the mail. I think Abel threw out the first one. No fuzzy message there. I have scheduled my GRE and I am busy looking through the application for the areas I should get started on first. Now I will see how motivated I am to do this. I have until March 1st.

This has been a long decision making process for me. My rationale is this; since I have to work then I should have a more marketable degree. I can't see myself with the ol' girls for much longer. The "corporate" garbage in the not-for-profit world is growing mold. With my resume it is hard to see a lateral move or more anywhere.

Plus, I think it would be good to be back in school for a while, but you may need to remind me of that in a year. Now I just need seven months with no monkey wrenches.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

It is so worth it T-money! It was so hard to go back..then it was hard to be in grad school, prego, working full time and in field placement - so, yes, my friend there will be wrenches! Call me when you need a pep talk! You can do it!!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home