Friday, December 09, 2005

It Is Strange....

starting a blog about yourself, knowing that anyone in the actual world with one click could know more about you than your web-illiterate parents. Therefore, I start this cautiously and I am not sure I will keep at it. Why am I starting it then? My sister told me she would read it, so I have one guaranteed reader.

I haven't filled in a description since I can't pretend to have a theme. Some of the things that interest me and may show up here; nature/outdoorsy stuff, my work with adolescent girls, some new mommy thoughts, cooking, church, music, movies and books. Intriguing... for sure. Not sure it will be witty or charming or perfectly punctuated, but it will be real!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Oh, whew! When Jason told me you had a blog I was like "What? Tracey's been blogging all this time and I didn't even know?!" But now I don't feel so bad seeing as you just started it last week ;)

I've added you to my RSS Feed, so now you have two guaranteed readers! I also read your Able blog every day too. So cute.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I'm in! Count on me to tune in several times a day as an attempt to avoid further mindless work! :) Oh and to find out your deepest thoughts and emotions!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home