Sunday, April 20, 2008


Here is a pic of where Abel and I went on our first hike of the season yesterday. He made it over a mile with not one complaint! Luckily, the trail was just that long. It was enough incentive for him to just get to the next red paint mark on the trees to keep on moving. I saw a fox and he saw some robins. We were satisfied.
And just like my spawn he asked what we had to eat just as we were wrapping up. I was glad I had the foresight to throw some unrelated edible things in a bowl prior to leaving the house. Abel was gracious enough to leave a pile for the wildlife under his log seat.
Ahhh, spring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Hmm. 'Abel was gracious enough to leave a pile. . .'

A pile of food? For the wildlife? Or, a different kind of pile entirely? You did say he left it under his seat..........

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home