Thursday, January 03, 2008


Some number highlights from 2007...

1... The total # of nieces I got this year!

1.... The total # of nephews I got this year!

0... The balance on our credit cards. Now that is a success I can think about way into the night. Student loan debt is another story for about 30 years from now.

500 or so... The miles I ran last year.

18... The number of pounds I lost since 1/7/07. I would have thought it would have been more from the number above this one.

5... How many states we visited. Some were only driven through, it was not really a traveling year. I hope to improve on that in '08.

175... The hours spent in some kind of work training this year. Most of them requiring hitting, punching and batoning.

3... How many times I dug up my front flower bed with anticipation of planting something. Never happened.

5... In the back we planted this many kinds of veggies.

6-7... The # of times both Abel and I cried before I left for work.

4... Strawberry-rhubarb pies I made.

4... Seasons of "The Wire" we watched! Woo-hoo, rockin' show.

3... # of times we brought Abel to the movies. (Another # I hope to improve on in '08)

15... How many times someone at work called me a tree hugger or granola girl.

42 or so... Times I watched someone pee in a cup. A number I hope to lower in '08.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scottish said...

I expect to see improvement on the straberry-rhubarb pie number, capisce?

7:03 PM  
Blogger Rich said...

Great Post, Hippie!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home