Tuesday, November 28, 2006



I have been doing mad goodwilling of our stuff. I went through all of Abel's clothes, toys and other things and filled three Hefty sinch sacks. Now I am on to my clothes. I have emptied three cupboards in our kitchen and since Scott replaced the vanity and faucet in the bathroom I am starting to clean out everything on the bathroom shelves.

We had moved five times by our fourth wedding anniversary. I was getting very used to having an annual clean out and trash everything you can event. Since we have been in our house for over three years now I had forgotten about the usual process by which this gets done. Oh, and having a baby throws those usual plans off too. Since we live in a pretty small space every inch is precious. It feels good to plow through.

My reward will be finally painting the bathroom after we get everything else cleaned out. I am voting for a color called 'new penny'. One more project to start and hopefully finish.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Yes! I remember that first realization after buying a house. "Why do I have so much crap? Oh yeah, we haven't moved for 3 years."

Feels good to get rid of stuff, doesn't it?

3:48 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I can't wait to see your penny-colored walls. The new vanity looks great already!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home