Friday, December 08, 2006


It was the first morning I had to brush off the car. My first thought as I was brushing - "When will it be warm enough to not have to do this?" But the snow was pretty and refreshing. Abel and I had fun playing in it this afternoon and he made his first snow angel! I can't believe how long we used to stay outside in the winter when my sisters and I were little. I don't even remember getting cold. The only indication there was that it was time to go in was when my mom yelled, "dinner!" I do remember the tingling feeling in your skin like it was fighting off frostbite, once you get back on the couch. I had some of that this afternoon.

Oh, and I haven't started painting yet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I walked to work every day this week... the first day it was cold, I thought it would kill me :P But I seem to be getting used to it really well, and no scraping cars ;)

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home