Friday, April 07, 2006

A Final Farewell


I was actually kind of teary. I have only had that feeling once before when leaving a job, when I left Big Brothers Big Sisters in Nevada. My boss took me out for a nice lunch yesterday and even bought me a gift...so sweet. Then I had to go to the office and actually work for the last few hours I was on the books. It reminded me of my last day at ARI. There I actually stayed late my last day - which was really weird because I never actually worked until 5 on a regular day.

Bye, Girl Scouts.

While talking to a friend last night she reminded me that I haven't done a really good job of explaining my job situation on my blog. That it has been more of a rambling mess. Maybe because I was sort of the same. To sum up... I have taken the Probation Officer job and I start on Monday. That gives me one day of vacation, well, plus the weekend. Whoohoo!
Sorry for all the confusion. I was trying to figure some other stuff out and didn't really want to give up my plans just yet, then I just forgot. Consider yourselves updated!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

That is surely true.

Glad to see they aren't working you so hard in your new bossy position that you can't keep up with me. ;)

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home