Thursday, March 30, 2006

party down

It's hard to say goodbye to my girls. I had one of my last sessions today with my only elementary level group for this school year. I am kicking myself for forgetting my camera. A few of the girls that I had for three years came back to join in for a surprise party that one of my volunteers threw for me. These 4-6th graders know how to party. We never have a pansy pizza party with this group. All the moms work for hours on dishes like spanish rice, fried chicken, potato salad and Ms. Elllison's famous strawberry cake! It makes me crack up each time I see a table of fourth graders passing the hot sauce around the party table. I won't forget these girls.

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Needless to say Ms. Tracey - those girls will never forget you.

8:45 AM  
Blogger bethanybeams said...

I know how hard it was for me to leave my girls, & I'm sorry you have to go through it too!

Rest assured, though - you did well.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home