Friday, October 17, 2008


**ring***

me-"This is Tracey"

trey- "This is Trey."

me- "Yeah, Trey I left you a message because you missed your first appointment with me."

trey- "Yeah."...silence

me- "Well, I only reschedule this appointment once, you have to come in tomorrow at 9:30."

trey- "WHAT? Why does it have to be so early??"

me-  "That's the time. If you miss this appointment you will be sent back to court."

trey- "But I don't ever get up that early." (practically in tears)

me- "You should actually be in school earlier than that."

trey- **click**

Funny thing is she showed up at 9:30 sharp. When I asked her why she stopped going to school her reasoning, of course, was that it starts too early for her. The idea of going to bed earlier just doesn't fit her "lifestyle".

2 Comments:

Blogger rae said...

Your the only one in our family who could do your job as well as you do...I commend you.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I think you should schedule her next appointment for 7:30. In the a.m.

;)

You ARE really good at your job. (Abel better WATCHOUT....)

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home